About JAS Biologicals Limited
Established 2004 as a vaccine development company providing contract services to animal health care companies.
- Established 2004 as a vaccine development company providing contract services to animal health care companies.
- Based in Cambridge UK close to major road and rail networks, with Stansted Airport just 35 minutes away.
- Recently (2011) entered into a joint venture partnership with a contract manufacturing company Biosynergy (Europe) Limited. http://www.biosynergyeurope.com
- Highly trained staff with over 20 years of experience in the vaccine and biotechnology field.
- Proven ability to produce novel and conventional viral vaccines for several international veterinary pharmaceutical companies.
- Our aim is to provide early stage contract services for vaccine development and registration.
- Extensive experience in the production of seed stocks and the optimization of cell lines and reagents.
- Production and purification of proteins and monoclonal antibodies.
- With facilities for both mammalian and microbial cell culture.
- Principally developing important veterinary viral vaccines.
- Comprehensive bank of mammalian cell lines and virus stocks.
Our premises comprise a suite of multipurpose, flexible bio-manufacturing laboratories:
- Four production suites for hollow fibre bioreactors, fermenters, roller, and spinner culture
- Quarantine suite
- Dedicated microbial fermentation suite
- Two downstream processing suites
- Immunoassay laboratory
- QC laboratory
Previous vaccines developed:
- IBR LIVE (Bovilis IBR®)
- IBR + PI3 LIVE (Bovilis IBR + PI3®)
- IBR Marker LIVE (Bovilis IBR Marker®)
- IBR + PI3 killed (®)
- IBR + PI3 + BVD + BRS killed (Bovilis Qarat® South Africa)
- BRSV killed (Not registered)
- BVDV (strain C86) killed (Bovilis BVD®)
- EHV-1 Live TS+ (Not registered)